About Michele Battle-Fisher
As a recognized systems theorist and health scholar, Michele Battle-Fisher is distinguished as:
- A 2016 Doody's Core Title honoree for Application of Systems Thinking to Health Policy and Public Health Ethics- Public Health and Private Illness (Springer)
- Clinical Assistant Professor with Wright State University's Boonshoft School of Medicine (Community Health)
- Member of the Bertalanffy Center for the Study of Systems Science
- One of 45 to the 2012 Institute on Systems Science and Health, which was organized by Office of Behavioral and Social Sciences Research (OBSSR) of the National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Past Visiting Scholar with the Hastings Center (thehastingscenter.org)
- Research Scholar with the Ronin Institute (http://ronininstitute.org/)
- Contributing writer with HIPPO Reads (http://read.hipporeads.com/)
- Research Fellow with Earth System Governance Project (http://tinyurl.com/q4ttv5u).
- Associate Expert with the NGO, Bioethics Beyond Borders at Duquesne University
- Co-editor of the U.S. Health Policy Gateway (Duke University-http://ushealthpolicygateway.com/)
- Former Member, Board of Directors, Center for Ethical Solutions (patient care ethics think tank)
- U.S. Department of Education FLAS (Foreign Language and Area Studies) Fellow (Somali language and culture)
Her work draws upon a Master of Public Health in Health Promotion and Health Behavior from the Ohio State University (USA), a Master of Arts in African American and African Studies from the Ohio State University and a BA in Psychology and Black Studies from the Ohio State University. She also has extensive doctoral coursework in public health and communication studies.
The best contacts for Ms. Battle-Fisher are by email at email@example.com, via LinkedIn (Michele Battle-Fisher), via Twitter at @mbattlefisher or by using the OPEN FORM button below to send a brief correspondence.
The most updated social platforms announcing and curating her work are Twitter and LinkedIn.
She has an academia.edu page, an about.me page and a Facebook page (Michele Battle-Fisher-Orgcomplexity) however they are not regularly updated.